Applications are now open for Trainees within Career4All Train the Trainer Academy.
People with disabilities and chronic illnesses are faced with many obstacles that significantly affect their ability to find a decent job. Thus, support that includes increasing work capacity, preparation for employment, and looking for it, just like the possibility of acquiring additional skills is extremely important.
Selected trainees will be matched with trainers in a 12-week period, when they will work together on trainees’ career aspirations and further career development. Trainers will conduct hands-on activities for their trainees with disabilities and chronic illnesses and support them in the topics of soft skills, personal branding, negotiation skills, job coaching, support in CV/Portfolio creation, the job application process, interview preparation and stimulation, and successful integration in a new work environment.
Planned outcomes for the mentees are an increase in their own capacities for the purpose of successful application and job search, as well as empowerment to create real chances for economic inclusion.
We are looking for trainees who are:
- People with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses (especially women and/or migrants with disabilities), and
- Between 18 and 29 years of age
- Based in Austria
- Need support and career guidance
English will be the official working language of the training. The schedule and meetings will be individually adapted in order to be inclusive and accessible for the needs of each trainee.
Responsibilities of the trainees will be to:
- Being open to learning new things and experiencing different ways of learning
- Participating in the meetings and activities with their trainers, be it face-to-face sessions or online activities, according to trainers’ and trainees’ preferences and needs
- Being engaged and completing tasks and assignments that the trainer sets
If you are interested, please fill out the application form HERE by November 16th 2022. The selected trainees will start matching sessions with their trainers in the middle of November.
Career4all Train the Trainers Academy is part of the Erasmus + program which supports education, training, youth, and sport in Europe, and it is a joint initiative of Jamba organizations in Austria, Bulgaria, and Hungary.
*this visual features a smiley, with the EU logo at the bottom right